Sunday, October 3, 2021

Roleplay With Me: My Pleasure-Bot


Video language: English

Gabby Carter is relaxing at home when her very sexy HelpBot 5000, Emma Hicks, returns after running some errands. But when Emma tells her what tasks she completed during the day, something is amiss. After all, how often do androids trip on their feet or get the boiling point of water wrong? After Emma stumbles once or twice, it becomes apparent that this is just a fun role play between two loving girlfriends!
Gabby is a big nerd and loves all things scientific, although she can be a little strict about it, as Emma discovers. However, Gabby just wants them both to enjoy it, so she tries to relinquish control and let Emma explore her role as a pleasure bot to the fullest.
Trying not to break character and wishing her friend well, Emma sinks back into her android personality. After stating that she will take care of Everything Gabby needs, she notes that she believes Gabby has a "vaginal failure." This will require a full diagnosis, and Emma is ready to dive! into it!
Which bot sucks, sucks my dick for me! I give myself pleasure with my vagina made in cass. Uff how rich I ran. Shot for the fourth time of the closet yet but he cums with pleasure / Bareback sex. THE MASON BROKEN MY MOUTH AND FILLED MY ASS WHILE I SCREAM LIKE A SLUT. I sat with pleasure and then swallow the cum and spread it on my hands screaming with pleasure when I eat his anus. GIVING ME A LITTLE PLEASURE WITH MY NEPHEW. HE OFFERED THE ASS AND I PUSSED THE DOVE!
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2135kbps
Audio: 61kbps





File size: 600.3 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Centerspread Girls (1982) - Lisa De Leeuw, Tara Aire, Desiree Cousteau

Release Year: 1982 Models: Lisa De Leeuw , Mike Horner , Tara Aire , Jon Martin , Desiree Cousteau , Scorpio , Victoria Slick , Michae...