Friday, November 26, 2021

Brent Everett Trains Jacob


Studio: BrentEverett

Jacob is one of my Newest models. Hes a US Marine, Hot, Hung and oh just check out those baby blues. I know we hear Straight alot and its thrown out there like no tomorrow, but he is. Hes very open minded tho, just like every boy being born today. I love it! Where did they all come from all of a sudden??? Hmmmm, i dont care. Its awesome. Here I am training Jacob how to suck man meat. Hes pretty good and I love seeing him choke on it some. It brings tears to his eyes and I love it. Makes me that much harder too!
At the end, Jacob shoots all over Bretts face and mouth. Brett cant help it but licks Jacobs dick clean!
None. None. None. New gurl Missy fucked in chastity at The Sissy Diary - Daddy's Coming - VR. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:21
Video: 960x544, Windows Media Video 9, 1469kbps
Audio: 31kbps





File size: 333.5 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Centerspread Girls (1982) - Lisa De Leeuw, Tara Aire, Desiree Cousteau

Release Year: 1982 Models: Lisa De Leeuw , Mike Horner , Tara Aire , Jon Martin , Desiree Cousteau , Scorpio , Victoria Slick , Michae...